To assure time slots desired, we recommend scheduling your next appointment before leaving Tranquility Salon & Skin Care. Tranquility appreciates a 24-hour notice (72 hours for large parties) of cancellation or 50% of the scheduled services will be charged. Full price will be charged when no notice is given.
With all due respect to our technicians please be punctual for the time reserved exclusively for you. If an appointment must be rescheduled because you are more than 15 minutes late, a cancellation fee of 50% of services will be charged. We reserve the right to condense a treatment or reschedule if you arrive late for your service.
If you are a first time client for skin care or body treatments, please arrive 15 minutes prior to your scheduled appointment to fill out necessary paperwork. To enjoy our spa services, there are special health considerations. If you are pregnant, have high blood pressure or have a heart condition, services with induced heat should be avoided. Discuss any known allergens (such as: nuts or seaweed) with your technician. Clients undergoing treatment for an illness should first consult with their physician prior to scheduling an appointment and must also make our staff aware of any communicable diseases.
Here at Tranquility we love babies & children, although we ask that you make child care arrangements prior to your appointment. This ensures the safety of your children as well as a relaxing environment for all clients. We respectfully request that all clients are at least 13 years of age.
- As a courtesy to all of our guests, cellular phone use is not permitted in the salon.
- All prices and services are subject to change without notification.
- No cash refunds on retail products – exchanges only.
- No refunds of Gift Certificate purchases.
- A credit card will be required to reserve an appointment for a package or parties of 4 or more guests.
- A 20% gratuity will be added to all Spa Packages and to parties of 4 or more guests.
For your convenience we accept MasterCard, VISA, Discover, cash, or check.
(A $25 service fee on all returned checks)